|Education and Certifications
Certificates and Audit Log Available On Request.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with double concentrations from LeTourneau University, School of Graduate and Professional Studies, Houston, Texas, 2006
Management - emphasis in Organization Development and Change
Finance – emphasis in Entrepreneurial Finance
• Registered Organization Development Practitioner (RODP), Organization Development Institute.
• Master Six Sigma Lean Black Belt Certificate, Villanova University, 2008.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Villanova University, 2008.
• Certified Quality Auditor, CQA, American Society for Quality, 2002, recertified, 2007.
• Project Management certificate from Villanova University, 2003.
• Lead Assessor of Quality Systems, completion cert. no. 98/D5001857S/4790, SGS Yarsley International Certification Services, Ltd. (IRCA accredited in Britain), 1998.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Technology (Metals joining emphasis) from LeTourneau University, School of Engineering and Technology, Longview, Texas, 1977.
• Associate of Science degree in Technology with emphasis in welding processes from Lee College, Baytown, Texas, 1972.
• Diploma in Ferrous Metallurgy from the Metals Engineering Institute of the American Society for Metals, 1990.
• Certificate in Corrosion Engineering from American Society for Metals, 1986.
• Certified Welding Inspector, CWI, American Welding Society, 2000, expired.
• Certified TESOL/TESL/TEFL Instructor to teach English as a second language (technical and business), 2013.
• Graduate Diploma in Biblical Studies, Liberty Bible Institute, 2000
• Master Scuba and Rescue Diver, National Association of Underwater Instructors, 1972
|Available for employment.
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Location: USA Principalities, Spain, Central and South America, S. Korea, Cuba, Malaysia, Indonesia.
- ESL Job Interests: Adult or youth, Business or Technical language skill building.